What's Going On With Me
After Graduation I came home and babysat for 2 weeks and then started working at Chick Fil A (CFA) 6-1-05 as a manager and worked at CFA until 1-14-06.
As of right now it looks like I will be working at Sam's Club starting 2-14-06. It was nice to have a few weeks off with no pressure and just being able to relax.
I have a new kitten - Tigger, is a male tabby who is about 5 months old now I got him back in the fall and he and Squeaky, who is a female calico get along really well together and love to play.
My sister is now engaged and will be getting married on July 29th, 2006.
Not much else new here but I will do my best to keep this updated and post pictures as I am able
TR
As of right now it looks like I will be working at Sam's Club starting 2-14-06. It was nice to have a few weeks off with no pressure and just being able to relax.
I have a new kitten - Tigger, is a male tabby who is about 5 months old now I got him back in the fall and he and Squeaky, who is a female calico get along really well together and love to play.
My sister is now engaged and will be getting married on July 29th, 2006.
Not much else new here but I will do my best to keep this updated and post pictures as I am able
TR

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home