Another Update
Been a while since I posted anything.
Since I last posted I have been up to NBBC for a 6 day visit. Had a great time visiting with friends!
Came back from NBBC and Easter Sunday went down to see my sister at BJU, and then was back down there on the 18th to see some friends.
Was down at BJU this Friday and Saturday for my sister's graduation.
Will be home for a few weeks before going out of town again for a wedding shower for my sister.
My supervisor at work has been very understanding about the days that I have needed and will need off since my sister is getting married the end of July and I will be gone the weekend before her wedding to one of my best friend's weddings in NH.
Just had my 90 day review at work, will soon be getting a pay raise!
Very thankful for that!
Hope you all are doing well.
Look forward to hearing from you soon and what's going on with you.
Talk to you later!
TR
Since I last posted I have been up to NBBC for a 6 day visit. Had a great time visiting with friends!
Came back from NBBC and Easter Sunday went down to see my sister at BJU, and then was back down there on the 18th to see some friends.
Was down at BJU this Friday and Saturday for my sister's graduation.
Will be home for a few weeks before going out of town again for a wedding shower for my sister.
My supervisor at work has been very understanding about the days that I have needed and will need off since my sister is getting married the end of July and I will be gone the weekend before her wedding to one of my best friend's weddings in NH.
Just had my 90 day review at work, will soon be getting a pay raise!
Very thankful for that!
Hope you all are doing well.
Look forward to hearing from you soon and what's going on with you.
Talk to you later!
TR

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home