TRomanow News & Pictures

Thursday, July 30, 2009

What Happened 7-09

For those of you that don't know/haven't heard what happened Tuesday night 7-28-09. I had a seizure and ended up in the emergency room. The dr. ordered a ct scan, xrays, and blood work and all of it came back normal. I go to see my family dr. this morning 7-30-09 please pray that the dr.'s are able to figure out what caused my seizure Tuesday nightI have to go for an MRI and see a neurologist we just have to find one that takes my insurance my dr said that the seizure that I had was a generalized seizure so we don't really know why it happened or what caused it still

1 Comments:

  • Tacha,
    What was the outcome of all your tests? Did the doctors figure out what was going on?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home